The Parkerville Schoolhouse, 110 Carlisle Road, Westford, will hold an open house 1-4 p.m. Nov. 7.
The open house will put original artifacts from the school, which closed in 1929, on display. Friends of the Parkerville Schoolhouse board members and schoolmarms will reminisce with guests.
The historic one-room schoolhouse was placed on the National Schoolhouse Register by the Country School Association of America in 2010. The building is used for the Old School Days program for Westford third graders each spring. The town-owned building is also used for scout meetings, 4-H Club meetings and other small groups.
Parkerville Schoolhouse note cards and forest green T-shirts, sweatshirts and tote bags will be available for sale. Refreshments will be served.