E-Waste, Metal and Battery Collection Ongoing at WestfordCAT
When you can’t wait (or don’t want to) you can bring your e-waste and metal junk to WestfordCAT for recycling and make a donation to support community media. WestfordCAT is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Drop-off is by appointment, MON-FRI.
Suggested donation for items:
- Small items: $5 – $25
- Appliances, big a/c units, dorm refrigerators, snow blowers: $50 per item
- Small appliances, microwaves, toaster ovens, etc., lawn mowers (no gas or oil), PCs (please, no monitors or TVs) battery operated tools, bikes, gym equipment, file cabinets, office furniture: $20 per item
- Grocery bags full of cables and wires, extension cords, small batteries all sorts, small electronics, phones, clocks, radios, speakers: $15 per bag
- Car batteries accepted: $10 each
- Trunk-load: $50 (multiple items)
- Car-load of misc. items and large items (refrigerators and such): $75
- Pick-up truck load of misc. items: $100
We can’t do it without your support!
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Thank you for choosing Westford Community Access Television, Inc.
Here are many other ways to support local programming:
- Watching our programs online and spreading the word by sharing their links with your social media contacts is a great way to support community TV.
- Registering as a member and signing up for our free video production classes. WCAT is an educational resource for the community!
- By becoming a sponsor for either a show or for our channels. Your donations are acknowledged on our channels and our websites.
- You can add local content to our channels by producing your own show. We’ll give you support in making this happen!
- By responding to our crew calls when we’re out at large events and Town Meetings and need camera operators to support the production.
- Subscribe for our daily morning news blog: https://www.westfordcat.org/newsletter/
- Join the conversation and stay connected to your community through local television! (Comcast channels 8, 9, 99 and Verizon channels 33, 34, 35) or Video on Demand