Local organizations can create awareness for their services and upcoming public events by adding their message to our channels using our Community Bulletin Board.
Businesses that hold public interest events, such as a blood drive or a charity fundraiser, can also use our Community Bulletin Board. Please note that this is not commercial advertising space. We cannot accept slide requests that directly advertise for commercial businesses.
To include your notice, fill out the form below, attach any relevant images, and click submit. If you’ve already created a slide, we can use it! Email slide to: email@example.com. Please keep the following in mind when sending us slides:
- It must fit on a Standard Definition (SD) screen with a resolution of 640×480 and a 4:3 aspect ratio. Use simple fonts at least 18pt in size to maximize readability.
- We recommend creating your slide in PowerPoint. When you send us a .pptx file, we can adjust it so that it is readable.
- The slide should be easily read within 10 seconds.
- Leave enough margins. Text too close to the edges will be cut off on older television sets.
- Avoid large areas of white space or white backgrounds. Use pastel colors instead.
If you need us to create a slide for you:
Simply send us the important details for your event, including the name, date, time, and location. If you have any relevant logos or graphics, attach them to the form. Don’t send press releases, articles, or sales pitches.
We try to process slide requests within a day or two, but it can take up to a week. We recommend sending slide requests at least 3-4 weeks prior to your event so that it will receive enough airtime to be effective.
You must be logged in to post a comment.