There are many ways to engage in and support community media. The easiest way is to become a member. Members have access to our training classes and begin by taking our Producer Orientation class. If you would like an introduction to WestfordCAT services and training, please call 978-692-7152 to set up a tour.
If you are already a member, take a look at our classes. If you want to begin or continue your training, please call us to arrange online or in-person training with one of our staff members. You can also go to our membership page and register as a member of WestfordCAT to take advantage of all of our services.
Here is our current Studio Calendar. Check our upcoming events and let us know if you would like to be involved in one of our upcoming productions:
We offer a range of services for the community to take advantage of:
- Recording public service announcments for the community. If you have an upcoming event or program and want to spread the word, arrange to record a video message in our studio. WCAT will share this announcment through our media outlets.
- Tours of the TV Station – all are welcome to take a tour and learn what Community Access Television is all about. Students and Scouting groups can take a tour to learn about their community and also get some video help with a merit badge or homework project.
- Non-Profit organizations in town are able to join as a Civic Partner to a take advantage of televised promotions of events and fundraisers. Being a member of WCAT can be a very cost-effective medium to get the word out about your mission.
- Studio Operations Training
Learn to direct a studio production, including camera switching on our TriCaster Switcher, lighting grid and sound board setup for the best results and studio set layout.
- JVC Camcorder Operation Training
This is a two hour training session which allows you to borrow all you need to record events and programs with confidence.
- Video Editing Training Allows your to Use Our Video Editing Systems to Assemble Your Final Program: Adobe Premiere for PC Users and Final Cut Pro X Training for Mac Users